Saturday 6 August 2016


some digital versions of my concepts (partial versions, anyway)
just having  a contrast of two, instead of three?

these don't really have much meaning when they're just like this. maybe if I think of a great headline...

 these four below have a lot more suits, which gives an impression of heaps of people, and it's a bit more dynamic and interesting. The ones with all the black suits imply that all of them could be closeted, but you can only see that the front one is? The third one is more about though some people are out, not everyone is. the 





using a pink triangle instead of a rainbow, and the tie knot as the triangle. Though the pink triangle is a reclaimed symbol I don't really want to use it because of the links to nazis...
but otherwise, a cropped version? I think this is kind of losing the 'workplace' connotations, and is more about just any formal dress..

more close to my original, but instead with the ties on the outside to represent being out?

or with the out suits fully coloured....

I also added a caption - sarcastic, as a contradiction to the image. Not sure how well it works?
a cropped version on just the tie part. the black background makes it darker (in connotation as well as literally), as well as the contradictive text? I feel like it's a bit vague though.




No comments:

Post a Comment